colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.20.2010

colourQ challenge #42...

WOOHOO ~ please let me say again, we were SO BLOWN AWAY this past week with all the entries... not only were they INCREDIBLE, there were SO MANY - 60!!!!! That broke all kinds of records around here! THANK YOU ALL for playing along - you're the "AWESOMEST"!


Today's color inspiration comes from Lil' Squirtz, this cutie-patootie skirt! Anyone who knows me knows I'm a skirt girl... I used to have about 45 in my closet, but never fear, I have downsized & only have about half that many now - lol! Besides this one is for toddlers, too small for me anyway!

Here's my take on today's colors:


And once again, the Royal Court design team blew this challenge away with these beauties:

Kari

Krystal

LeAnne

Renée

Sylvia

YIPEE-YAY, TIME TO PLAY!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, July 25th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***

Hope you can play along this week!



9 Comentários:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Another week of awesomeness, thanks so much girls!! xxx

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

These colors are lovely! Might make more then one card?

Christa said...

So glad I'm back in blogland again. First thing I wanted to do was playing with these challenges! Love all the pretty samples, great job!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks so much for a SUPER FUN challenge, really LOVE how these colors look together. Thanks for GREAT work by the DT:)

Carolyn Ruiz said...

This was a wonderful color challenge! Thanks for the inspiration. I posted my card and I love looking at the DT's ideas as well as the others who posted here. All of them look fabulous so it is going to be hard to pick a winner!!!!

Thanks again!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards by you and the DT....man....y'all sure did rock those colors!!! What a fun challenge!!

Imke said...

Very pretty cards, Ladies !! I like these color combo. Great Challenge !

Pam Speidel said...

Oh my! Look at all these FABULOUS creations using this week's colors! Love all the inspiration! : ) Pam

Beverley said...

I love the colours selected this week...and the DT inspirations were awesome...TFS.

stampin' hugz
Beverley

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO