colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.09.2010

colourQ challenge #44 ~ Winners Crowned...

We had 50 SUPER AWESOME entries this last week! Looking at all those thumbnails - I was in heaven! They were all gorgeous! THANK YOU SO MUCH for playing along with us! Two of the colourQueens this week used the same sketch - so cool! And the third, well she just went plain crazy with the colors & made 4 spectacular cards! A HUGE CONGRATS to:





And this week's outstanding colourQ Courtiers:


Thank you all again & I can't wait to see you back here in the morning for some new colors!


4 Comentários:

Christina said...

Wow, so many fabulous cards this week! Thank you so much for selecting my card as a Courtier! I will wear my badge with pride!

Alexis said...

hey!! Love the cards this week. What a great color combo. Thanks for choosing me as a courtier!!

Lynn Put said...

Thanks so much for choosing my Colour Queen Collection of cards as one of the winners! It's an honor!

Andrea Ewen said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card! I'm having a fabulous time playing along with your color challenges!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO