colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.16.2010

colourQ challenge #45 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hi there~ hope everyone enjoyed the colors this past week! We had so many awesome entries, as usual... I would bet that out of all the challenge blogs, we have the most talented group of ladies playing right here week after week! Thank you all so much for making each week so fun!


I have to admit, this week's colourQueen is a woman after my own heart! Her design is always like Irish Spring - "fresh and clean as a whistle!" She had it going on again this week - texture, color, simplicity - please give a BIG CONGRATS to...

And to all our colourQ Courtiers this week - I salute you!


I'm fast running out of time, so I'll be linking these thumbnails to their owners tomorrow... we had big storms today & my internet was really spotty most of the afternoon. Lightening hit our cable/internet/phone box at work & actually burned out my phone (& 7 others) - so glad I wasn't on it at the time! I saw the flash & heard the thunder all at the same time! Gotta love that!

Thank you all again so much for playing along.

See you in a bit for a new challenge!


2 Comentários:

suzARTe said...

THANKYOU so much for picking me as one of the colour courtiers. Absolutely loved the colours this week. CONGRATULTIONS to all the other participants as well :) :)

savvy teaching tips said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments Arielle. I always find your work inspiring. And thanks for picking me as colour queen.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO