colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.14.2014

colourQ challenge #260 ~ Winner Crowned...

I'm back ~ and I have winners for challenge #260! Oh, I so loved these entries - they were nothing less than AWESOME!!! Thank you for playing!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I am in love with this card - so so adorable!



And just look at this gorgeous gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back...

4 Comentários:

Jen W. said...

Whoop whoop! Thank you, Ladies, for making me a Queen again! And big congrats to the other winners!

Julie Gearinger said...

Congrats Jen- love your cute card! Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers- always an honor and congrats to the rest of the Courtiers- great inspiration from all!!

Stacey Schafer said...

thanks for the shout-out!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Thanks for the shout out and congrats to Jen! Love that giraffe...

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO